I am fairly new to both reading and writing blogs and have come across quite a few that are very inspiring. The first blog I ever read was Mom On The Go In Holy Toledo. Not only did Kat inspire me to start my very own blog, but she has made me think more positively about many, many things. She always can find the good in everything, and that is very inspiring to me, as well. I am so honored that she has found me to be inspiring and has chosen to nominate me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you, Kat!
The rules for accepting the nomination state that I will share 7 facts about myself with all of you. So here are a few random things about me:
1. I am not very good at following a meal plan. I usually write it on the back of my grocery list, then it gets lost in my purse, or who knows where. I also forget to get meat out of the freezer about half of the time, so I only make about half of the meals I plan to each week. This usually leads to a grocery store-free week!
2. I love watching TV-I don’t know how I made it for so long without being able to record four shows at once. I had to set a lot up at my mom’s and watch TV at her house.
3. I love to quilt. I haven’t posted any pictures of them on here yet, but I have one that will be finished very soon-I will post it in a Family Friday post when it’s done!
4. I am definitely not a home-body. I love being away from home, even just to run errands. I think I could actually live in a different hotel room every day.
5. I count everything. I don’t use timers, I count the seconds. I push the skip forward button on the remote a certain number of times each commercial break. I count toothbrush strokes. If I’m doing any task, I’m probably counting in my head.
6. I do not like coffee, or anything coffee-flavored.
7. I collect anything and everything Wizard of Oz.
Then nominate 15 other blogs for the nomination. These are just a few of the blogs I have been enjoying lately:
The rules to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are as follows:|
1. Display the Nomination logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 others and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the nominations & award requirement